- Language of teaching for this course is English. This means that all communication during lectures will be in English, and all literature and auxiliary materials are in English.
- You can use the translation widget on this website to translate course content into your preferred language.
- The course is subject to evaluation. At the end of the course, students are to participate in the final assessment and score up to 70% to qualify for certification.
- Students can retake assessment three times only.
What Will I Learn?
- This course is intended to serve as an overview to the subject of ethical behavior in the corporate environment. An awareness of the nature and role of ethics in business is gained through this course, as well as an understanding of the most typical ethical challenges encountered during a business career are also gained.
- A practical guide on how to recognize ethical dilemmas when they emerge, how to gather adequate knowledge to assess one's obligations, how to analyze a complex ethical option, and how to marshal one's own resources and courage in order to act responsibly is included in this volume.
- However, while the course does incorporate some ethical theory, it is intended to be approachable by both experienced managers and inexperienced businesspeople, as well as students in business schools.
- There is no prerequisite knowledge or preparation required.